WELCOME TO HDS
HOW TO PREPARE FOR DELIVERY INTO YOUR HOME
The Information You Need
If you prefer a no contact delivery to your doorstep or garage/shed please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or advise the driver team.
If a driver needs to enter your home please:
* clear a path to the point of delivery.
* wipe down any surfaces around the delivery point that the driver(s) may come into contact with.
* open any windows or doors to and at the point of delivery.
* keep two metres away from the drivers to maintain social distancing and move to a different room if possible.
* If possible, wear a face mask to protect yourself and the driver(s).
* If possible, have a pen available to sign the delivery documents.
The driver will:
* contact you to check your circumstances and whether they can still enter your home.
* follow government guidelines and wear protective equipment, for example a mask and/or gloves.
* wipe down any surface they have touched.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions prior to delivery you must inform HDS to re-arrange delivery
Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
Do you have a raised temperature or fever?
Do you have a new continuous cough?
Do you have any loss of sense of taste or smell?
Have you or anyone in the household been isolating in the past 14 days with or without symptoms?